Save The Date!
Save the date and get ready for “An Interstellar Evening” at 6:00PM in the Community Center on Saturday, April 22, 2023. We are planning an out of this world Auction and want all of you on board as we blast off into the galaxy.
Important Auction Links
- Auction is our largest annual fundraiser, and is a fun night out for parents.
- We will have live and silent auctions of cosmic proportions.
- Generous sponsors donate items and experiences for parents and other community members to bid on at our event in April.
- Each class supports the auction, including grade level projects and silent auction baskets.
- Tickets to Auction will be sold early next semester.
- Stay tuned for additional information regarding auction sign-up parties, volunteer opportunities, auction t-shirts, sponsorship opportunities, and much more!
We are grateful to our Chairs for this year’s event – our voyage to space the final frontier will be Captained by – Vita & Andrew Dougherty, Ashley & Adam Konikowski, and Jennifer & Hunter Petree!
This year’s Auction will be an intergalactic adventure!
- February 23rd Email
- February 15th Email
- January 31st Email
- January 25th Email
- January 18th Email
- January 11th Email
- December 1st Email
- November 15th Email
- October 18th Email
Questions / Contact
Please do not hesitate to contact Lindsay Willrich – Associate Director of Advancement, or Tim Scalzitti – Director of Community Engagement if you have any questions about the Auction.