Welcome to St. Cecilia Catholic School and thank you for your interest. Our mission at St Cecilia Catholic School is the ongoing Catholic formation and education of the whole child in mind, heart, and spirit, in preparation for an adult life of commitment and service.
Please click here for a list of important dates in our Admissions Process.
Please review the information below on our Admissions Process.
Inquiries and Tours
Please fill out the online form to request information from St. Cecilia Catholic School about the admissions process and to schedule a tour of the school.
- Tours for interested families are being offered both virtually, as well as in-person.
- Please see our Tour Guideline information regarding scheduling both virtual or in-person tours.
The school’s annual Open House will be held on Thursday, November 11, 2021. If you are unable to attend and would like to either schedule a virtual or in-person private tour please contact Carol Mandola, Associate Director of Enrollment Management. Click here for a video of our students’ thoughts on what makes St. Cecilia special to them.
How To Apply
To apply for admission to St. Cecilia Catholic School, please begin by submitting an online application.
The deadline for new families submitting applications for the 2022 – 2023 school year is Friday, February 4th, 2022.
As part of the application process, the following documents are required:
- Teacher recommendation forms. The forms are fillable .pdf files and can be downloaded and sent to current teachers to complete. The current school can email those teacher recommendation forms to email@example.com.
- Most recent report card for grades K-8.
- Most recent standardized test results for grades 1-8.
- Birth certificate.
- Baptismal certificate.
– Application fee of $175 per family (for new families)
– Testing fee of $75 per student (EPK-8th grade)
– Application fees are non-refundable.
If you have any questions regarding the admissions process, contact Carol Mandola, Associate Director of Enrollment Management, at 713-468-9515.