Financial Aid Application Information
St. Cecilia Catholic School will again partner with FACTS for the Financial Aid application process.
Parents must submit a complete on-line application via FACTS Grant & Aid link provided below.
Please click here for the application and follow the instructions to begin the online application process.
Please click here for a help document for the financial aid application process.
Important Dates for Financial Aid application:
- Please note, Financial Aid decisions are made after enrollment acceptance of new students, and not prior to that time.
- The Financial Aid portal will be accepting applications between January 1 – April 30, 2023 for the 2023 – 2024 academic year.
- Applications will be processed, reviewed, and notifications about Financial Aid awards will be sent out via FACTS after May 5, 2023.
- Financial Aid applications will be closed after April 30, 2023 for the 2023 – 2024 academic year.
Please note the following:
- In order for the application to be considered, all documents requested by FACTS must be submitted PRIOR to the above deadline.
- Financial Aid awards are given for one year only, and contingent upon being in good financial standing with the school.
- Please note that all information submitted in the Financial Aid application will be held in the strictest confidence.