Tropical Storm Imelda – Possible Weather Issues


September 17, 2019 – 4:45PM

We are monitoring the weather developments with Tropical Storm Imelda and possible impact on road conditions over the next few days.

Should there be a need for the school to communicate any updates about late starts or cancellation of school for any reason, we will use our email system, our social media pages, and the school website news section to update everyone.

Please keep in mind that if Spring Branch School District closes, or has a delayed start, we follow Spring Branch, and we will also be closed or have a delayed start.

Please note, in any future emergency, we will use our IRIS Alert system to communicate via phone call and text message, however at this time we are currently still in the process of updating the data. We apologize for any inconvenience or confusion this may cause.