St. Cecilia Catholic School is proud to announce a newly redesigned school website. The design process, updating of content, and review have been taking place over the last few months. The goal of this redesign is to continue to improve communications and resources available to current and prospective families by making the website more user friendly, highlighting school programs, and marketing the school with an updated design.
Here are some highlights regarding the new design:
- Responsive & mobile friendly design – meaning the website renders properly on any device – computer, tablet, or phone.
- A redesigned home page and additional redesigned page templates for other content pages.
- The menu will now move with you as you scroll down the page – including in the mobile friendly format
- A social media feed is also built into the home page providing direct access to St. Cecilia social media interactions.
One of the main goals was to make the majority of pages on the website just require one click to access once you’ve opened the menu.
- We have increased the number of main navigation channels of the site from six to nine – making information easier to access.
- The larger navigation drop down menus allow for easier to read page names, as well as large action buttons dedicated for each navigation channel.
- A new Quicklinks channel has been moved to the very top of the menu which is part of the scrolling navigation, and also on every page of the website, as well as being added to the mobile friendly menu.