St. Cecilia Catholic School has been serving families for over 60 years. The past 60 years have been rich in the tradition of educating students to “Learn, Serve, Lead, and Succeed,” and we cannot wait to see what the next 60 years brings. Please see below for a complete listing of the awesome events planned for Catholic Schools Week. Or click on Catholic Schools Week 2020 Calendar for a printable versions of events planned for Catholic Schools Week January 26 – January 31, and come participate in the festivities!
Sunday, January 26, 2020 – “Celebrating Our Parish”
- Students who wear full dress Mass uniform to any Mass will receive a Free Dress Pass for Monday, February 3, 2020. Please look for a member of the St. Cecilia administration to receive the free dress pass after masses on Saturday (January 25) and Sunday (January 26).
- Donuts will be served in the Community Center by HSA after the 9AM and 11AM Masses.
- Bring your personal or family Bible to Mass with you for a special blessing.
Monday, January 27, 2020 – “Celebrating Our Students”
- Monday will be “Spirit Day” for this week – so students may wear spirit shirts and jeans.
- All School Rosary – all students will participate in a Rosary in the gym at 8:15AM. Students may bring rosaries from home and parents are welcome.
- Tours of the school for prospective new parents, as well as current families will be available from 9:00AM to 12:30PM.
- School administration will serve ice cream to students during each lunch time.
- No homework or tests.
Tuesday, January 28, 2020 – “Celebrating Our Teachers”
- Students who want to, may write a note of appreciation for their teacher and bring to school.
- Student Council to provide treats for our teachers.
- No Tests.
Wednesday, January 29, 2020 – “Celebrating Our Parents”
- All school Mass (Dress Uniform).
- Mass will include a special blessing for parents.
- Parent appreciation reception will take place in the Youth Room immediately following Mass.
Thursday, January 30, 2020 – “Celebrating our Community”
- Students will be writing thank you cards to specific groups that support our community.